Wholesale and Retail Trade

In this category you will mostly find licencing information on the retail and wholesale trading of products such as alcohol, tobacco and energy products, animal (including game species) and animal-feed products, veterinary medicinal products, flowers and plants, pesticides, food and beverages, medicines, non-food products, petroleum products sold through petrol stations, firearms and explosives and also information on certain authorizations such as the operation of a customs (bonded) warehouse for excise goods.