What is a European Professional Card (EPC)?
Where does it appy?
For the moment, you can use the EPC procedure only if you are:
• a nurse responsible for general care;
• a pharmacist;
• a physiotherapist;
• a mountain guide (not applicable in the Republic of Cyprus);
• a real estate agent.
You can use the EPC procedure if:
you want to practise your profession in another EU country on a temporary and occasional basis (temporary mobility)
• A Belgian real estate agent wants to go to Hungary to assist a client with the search of an apartment in Budapest;
• A German mountain guide wants to work in France during the busy Chamonix holiday season.
• you want to settle in another EU country and practise your profession there permanently (establishment)
• A Finnish general care nurse wants to move with her family to Sweden and practise her profession there;
• A Polish pharmacist has studied and obtained her diploma in Germany and she now wants to come back to Poland and work as a pharmacist there.
For how long can you use your EPC?
How to apply for a EPC?